How to add drawing gift card at the end of survey? | XM Community
Skip to main content

At the end of my survey, I want to add:
image.pngWhat should I do?

Use text entry form type question and add validation accordingly.
image.png

Hi @rondev,
Why should I add "Valid Email Address"? If respondents want to enter drawing gift card, then he or she needs to fill in his or her information on name, email, and telephone. I don't think I need to add "Valid Email Address".
I don't find your options. I chose "Text Entry",but only either single line or multi line.
I design in this way. What do you think?
image.png

Using different text entry question for each field is fine, but regarding email validation, its always a good practice to do that as it may happen that respondent unknowingly put some incorrect email address, and this validation will let the respondent to know that.

Hi @rondev,

I want to use the one text entry question for each field, like your photo. But I can't find such options. Where is this? I can't find email validation neither. Where is this?
image.png

The email address validation in single text entry question is present under content validation

Hi @rondev,

Thank you! I found it. How to combine my current 3 different text entry question within 1 question like your original photo?
image.png

Create only one text entry question and select "Form" under text type. Please go through this

Thank you. I find it. I also find:
image.pngWhat's this? Do I need to specify this?

No, we don't need any custom validation.

Leave a Reply