How to finish partially completed surveys saved in the database | XM Community
Skip to main content
Hi,

I have an anonymized survey distributed by email with the Qualtrics platform. Initially the "1 month" duration option was selected, after which every incomplete survey began to be saved in the database. However, I would like people to still be able to complete these surveys, since we still haven´t reached the ideal sample number. I realise there is a "retake survey link" option. However, I don't understand how this can be used, since I don't know who in the contact list corresponds to these incomplete surveys. Is this possible to achieve?

Thank you
@CE2020 Generally you can't apply rules retroactively, so if you already have your incomplete responses in the database I don't think you can ask them to be completed, but if you reset the duration to a longer period of time you may be able to drive more responses. How are you distributing the survey? If it's via a link, you can send a reminder email to people in your database.
Thank you Adam. So the incomplete responses in the database can't be completed anymore? When you mention the reminder email, it will only work for those that are incomplete but not saved on the database, right?
@CE2020 yes, I think that's correct.

Leave a Reply