Issue with sharing advanced reports via PDF | XM Community
Solved

Issue with sharing advanced reports via PDF

• 15 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,
Recently, I have been experiencing issues when sharing an advanced report to PDF. I build the report, and then select, share-->download PDF and when the PDF populates not all the visualizations or text appear. For instance, this morning, I built a report and downloaded the PDF, and the question text did not appear on the first question. So I closed that PDF, and tried it again. Now the question text appeared, but the graph on page 2 did not appear. So...I closed, and tried it again, failed. Again. Failed. Finally, since this is an internal survey I sent the link. However, if this was for a client, they need to have the PDF. And this continues to happen. I have cleared cache, use incognito in Chrome, my Adobe is up to date, and still continues to happen. Anyone have issues with this? And if so, what was the resolution?
Thank you!!
Natasha

icon

Best answer by ClairJ 18 June 2020, 23:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi Natasha I've experienced this, and contacted support a number of months ago. To the best of my memory, I believe the support staff escalated the issue, but it apparently has not yet been resolved. In the meantime, I think I just exported as a Word document and saved that as a pdf.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

ClairJ thank you for the work-around. It is so very strange. It was working fine, and then poof...I even tried re-building the advanced report as a new report. And natta. I will try this. Thank you!

Badge +1

Clair and Natasha,
Exporting to Word is a great workaround if you are sharing from Results, but if you are sharing from Advanced Reports, the only option is PDF. Have either of you found any workarounds from Advanced Reports? I have experienced the same types of errors in my PDF exports that Natasha described.
Thank you,
Sharon

Userlevel 4
Badge +20

This is still happening! One day the advanced reports have data and the next day, nothing.

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46525#Comment_46525Hm, this sounds like it may not be intended functionality. If you haven't already, I'd recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle an issue like this 😁

Leave a Reply