Personal Link not showing in Excel | XM Community
Skip to main content

I need to create personal links in an Excel file but the Link column in Excel says "Omitted for Privacy" instead of showing a link. Can any one tell me what is happening?
I have already verified the "Anonymise Response" option in Survey Options and it is not selected.
Thank you.

Hi AnneO ,
I've never seen or heard of that happening before. Have you tried performing the same actions in another survey? That might help determine whether it's a survey-specific issue, or one with your account. Either way, you might want to reach out to Qualtrics support for help.

I am having the exact same issue. Survey is active and does not have anonymize responses set.

After speaking with Qualtrics support, it seems that this was due to the fact that the "View Restricted Data" permission was not enabled for me, so despite the fact that the contact list is mine, I couldn't see the links. (Strange that the links are considered restricted data.)
I had to talk to my "Brand Administrator" to enable View Restricted Data so that I could see links in the downloaded report.

Leave a Reply