Problem with chrome (with safari everything ok) | XM Community
Solved

Problem with chrome (with safari everything ok)

• 12 October 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi all! I want to redirect people from one survey to another depending on the language they choose (Portuguese or English). In the english survey (where I had the language multiple choice question) I put a branch (if portuguese selected)>added end of survey below>costumise> and put the URL link of the Portuguese form. In theory, this should be correct, but when the portuguese language is chosen, it goes to the middle of the english survey (in preview and using the link), which does not make sense at all. This happens with chrome. With safari everything seems to be ok. Anyone knows how to solve this?
icon

Best answer by KoalaTricks 15 October 2019, 17:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hard to diagnose without seeing the whole project, but my first guess is maybe you have "Save and Continue" checked in the Survey Options, so when you try to preview, it kicks you back to where you left off: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-options/survey-experience/

I'd try unchecking that box and/or make sure you preview each version in a fresh browser session/Incognito window.
Thank you so much! I think it solved it, it seems to be ok now 🙂

Leave a Reply