Survey is blocked for some respondants after a few questions, does anyone know what can cause this? | XM Community
Solved

Survey is blocked for some respondants after a few questions, does anyone know what can cause this?

• 11 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello,
I have 7 surveys in 7 languages, and in one of the languages, some respondants have complained that cannot go further in the survey.
They answer a certain question, but the system returns the "Please answer this question" message.
The question that blocks the survey for respondants is the same, a matrix table with multiple answers, with exclusive scale points.
It is a strange bug, because it only happens to a few respondants, and , until now, to only one language survey. I haven't received any complaints for the other languages surveys.
Does anyone experienced this before? How did you fix this?
Can the problem be because of the device of the respondant, and not because of the survey itself?
Thank you for any help you can give me!
Susana

icon

Best answer by ana_velez 11 June 2020, 20:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

Hi!!

this can certainly be tied to some connectivity issues. if is working fine for other respondents in the same language, maybe is specific to that user.

you can delete the partial response and ask the person to retake the survey in another device or in an private or incognito window

Hi ana_velez_voce ,
Thank you for your quick input.
That was what I thought, I'll have to ask respondents to retake the survey in a different device/private window.
Thanks again 🙂
Susana

Leave a Reply