Bigger window on a feedback button banner | XM Community
Solved

Bigger window on a feedback button banner

• 20 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Hey guy, do you have any idea how to have a bigger window like this on a banner ? on my side, the window opened is really short (around only 1/4 of the height of my screen...)

Big thanks ! :)

icon

Best answer by B_Raymond 21 December 2023, 11:50

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Hi @B_Raymond, please check your intercept advance setting. you can increase the target window pixel setting under it.

Badge +1

Hi @B_Raymond, please check your intercept advance setting. you can increase the target window pixel setting under it.

Hey @ArunDubey thanks for the support ! Where do you find all these options in intercept menu? I hope I have the sale settings avilable as yours :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

At right side of the Action Set 1 option. please refer below screenshot for more clarity.

Badge +1

At right side of the Action Set 1 option. please refer below screenshot for more clarity.

I think I have not all these options beacause I used the template feedback button (no action set options, no advanced otpions etc...). Just to show you what I have on my own : 

Am I right or completly blind ? 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Did you check under survey display option? Also it looks like you are looking under creative instead of intercept. Can you please check and confirm.

Badge +1

Did you check under survey display option? Also it looks like you are looking under creative instead of intercept. Can you please check and confirm.

Yes I double checked. I found a plan B : adjust the % of the survey (ONLY AVAILABLE IF THE BUTTON IS ON RIGHT OR LEFT SIDE) 
It will be nice for me, thanks @ArunDubey again ! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

That’s Great! All the best!!

Leave a Reply