Contact Frequency for digital intercept

• 5 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11
  • QPN Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 78 replies

Hi,

In the intercept option, Link with XM Directory, where does Qualtrics create the contact? Is it directly in the directory or do we need to follow some other steps to push the contacts into a list? Also how do I setup a contact frequency rule on these contacts if the contacts are added automatically?

Also to simplify my question how do i prevent the display of intercept to a person who has already seen the intercept in the last 14 days. (respondent specific repeated display prevention)

icon

Best answer by Shashi 8 July 2023, 14:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

It is based on direstory contact frequency rule, so we need to add 14 in the option - ‘Number of days that need to pass before contacts can receive another message’ present under Contact frequency → Directory rules

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi @Eumetis,

As per my understanding you can achieve this by ‘Directory contact frequency rule’.

In Frequency rule you will have to add ‘14’ in the option (Number of days that need to pass before contacts can receive another message).

You can find contact frequency as shown in below screenshot:

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Sachin N

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

It is based on direstory contact frequency rule, so we need to add 14 in the option - ‘Number of days that need to pass before contacts can receive another message’ present under Contact frequency → Directory rules

Hi but wouldn’t that be applied to the entire directory and i just want to apply that for intercepts. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @Eumetis,

As per my understanding you can achieve this by ‘Directory contact frequency rule’.

In Frequency rule you will have to add ‘14’ in the option (Number of days that need to pass before contacts can receive another message).

You can find contact frequency as shown in below screenshot:

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Sachin N

Hi but wouldn’t that be applied to the entire directory and i just want to apply that for intercepts. 

Leave a Reply