Copy full Website/app Insights project

• 8 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
  • QPN Level 4 ●●●●
  • 216 replies

Hi,

Is it possible to copy a full Website/app Insights project, including all intercepts and creatives?

I can’t find a button for it, but maybe I’m overlooking something :)

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by ash123 8 September 2023, 16:55

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I think you may have to copy over each creative and intercept one by one into a new project.

Badge +30

Have you tried from the home page to copy the entire project and make a duplicate?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I think from the home page, the only options for web/app projects are deactivate, collaborate, rename project, and delete project. There doesn’t seem to be a copy button available. @Aanurag_QC 

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

I think you may have to copy over each creative and intercept one by one into a new project.

Hmm, I feared for that… Thank you for your answer.

I will also create an Idea for this, I will add the Idea number here once it has been created.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hmm, I feared for that… Thank you for your answer.

I will also create an Idea for this, I will add the Idea number here once it has been created.

Thanks, I will definitely like that idea!

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

The idea got created: EV-2080

https://coda.io/d/EVOLVE-Customer-Survey-Interface_dhKF83mkBYV/Share-Ideas_sucnj?viewMode=embedplay&hideSections=true#View-of-Cross-doc-view-Curated-Feature-Request_tu5Vq/r2042

Also I just discovered that when you copy an intercept to another project,

the creative and target of the intercept become empty 😫 even when I first copy the creative to the other project. So really not easy to get my Testenvironment setup copied into the productive environment setup… 😩

Leave a Reply