Sync Topics to Multiple Questions | XM Community
Question

Sync Topics to Multiple Questions

• 12 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

When I create a TextIQ topic for one question, how do I sync the topics to another question? I know there is an export/import option, however, that does not sync the topics together. For example, say I have a topic "apple" in Q1 and Q2. If I update the search criteria in Q1 to include "apple | gala", I want to also reflect this in Q2. Currently, if I export Q1 and import it to Q2, I will get a new topic named "apple_1". This also happens if there is a parent topic. For example: I have a parent topic of "fruit" and a child topic "banana" in Q1. In Q2, I have a parent topic of "fruit" and a child topic of "orange". If I import "orange" into Q1, I will get a new parent topic named "fruit_1" instead of putting "orange" into the existing "fruit" parent.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I’m also having this issue with Text IQ not being able to update rules for the same topic across different dashboards or questions. While likely not possible through text IQ, I believe that using XM Discover’s (formerly Clarabridge) topic modeling allows you to create topic models that can be applied to any dashboard. 

Leave a Reply