🕑 Calendar Picker Question | 2-Minute Tips | May 30th 2023 | XM Community
Skip to main content

What is 2-Minute Tips?

Every week we will focus on an XM Community post or question and provide tips and walkthroughs answering the question. The goal of this weekly video series is to deliver effective solutions to these questions, quickly.

2-Minute Tips | May 30th 2023

Question: How to implement Calendar Picker questions in a survey?

We will learn how to add questions from the Qualtrics question library to a survey in today’s video.

Want More?

Support PageAdding a Question from the Qualtrics Library

Community Posts:

Thanks this is very helpful and it helped me a lot on our website

Thanks this is very helpful and it helped me a lot on our website 

We are very glad the video was helpful! 🙂

Hey JoseS,

Just dropping you a line to say ‘thank you’ for posting this tip! Please keep the tips keeping. 

Best regards,

PhilipA

Amazing and very helpful video, JoseS. 

Quick question for you: Can we change the date format that this question is saving? I noticed that on Data & Analysis, the standard format is M/DD/YYYY, but I’d prefer to save it as YYYY-MM-DD because of the format needed for an API integration I've set up in a Workflow.

Best Regards,
João Donzelli

Community members, please note that should you encounter issues with custom code as it relates to this topic, you will want to visit this thread linked here.

Quick question for you: Can we change the date format that this question is saving? I noticed that on Data & Analysis, the standard format is M/DD/YYYY, but I’d prefer to save it as YYYY-MM-DD because of the format needed for an API integration I've set up in a Workflow.

Best Regards,
João Donzelli

Hello @joao.donzelli -- I am happy to read this post was helpful! Jose is no longer part of the XM Community team, but I would definitely encourage you to submit a support ticket here with your question:

Qualtrics Support

Just click the “Contact Support” button in the upper right-hand corner.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
João Donzelli

Hello @joao.donzelli -- I am happy to read this post was helpful! Jose is no longer part of the XM Community team, but I would definitely encourage you to submit a support ticket here with your question:

Qualtrics Support

Just click the “Contact Support” button in the upper right-hand corner.

Hope this helps!

Great, Michael!

Thank you very much for the heads-up!

Regards,
João Donzelli

Leave a Reply