Customized map with location highlighted | XM Community
Solved

Customized map with location highlighted

• 12 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,
I'm surveying people's preferences for some locations. All participants come from the same county. For each participant, I will show their nearest 5 locations (this will be different to different people). I hope to include an individualized map for each participant, to trigger their memory of where these 5 locations are. I have the GEO codes for those locations.
I'm imagining to include a map of the county to everyone, and then highlight the different 5 locations to different people.
Is this possible in Qualtrics? Thanks a lot!!

icon

Best answer by AdamK12 2 September 2021, 15:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Hi winterrain816 - I'm not aware of any geomapping capability in Qualtrics, but if you have Tableau, your best bet is to use the web data connector to extract your data into Tableau and map the data there. You should be able to do the same thing in PowerBI, but you will have to download your data into an Excel file and then load it into PowerBI. I hope that helps!
PS-this is a great argument for a feature request-I'll see if there has been one made for mapping capability and if not will put one in...

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/40209#Comment_40209Thank you AdamK12 for your suggestions! Definitely, hope Qualtrics can add this feature in the future!

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

You can use leaflet.js for this.

Leave a Reply