👋 Community Introductions | XM Community

👋 Community Introductions

👋 Community Introductions
Badge +48

Welcome to the XM Community!

If you've just joined the community, be sure to stop by and 👋 introduce 👋 yourself here! Share as much as you'd like, so we can all get to know you better! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your career, what industry you work in, where you're located, what you use Qualtrics for, and if you have earned any Qualtrics certifications!

510 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Hey everyone!

My name is Peeyush. I am currently working as Research Analyst with ANZ Bank, prior to that I have worked with Forrester Research. I am based in Bangalore India. We use almost all qualtrics products like vocalize, textIq, statsiq, 360 degree. I used to work on programming, data visualisation.

I am using qualtrics from last two years but recently joined and got active on qualtrics community and I am loving it ☺️
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Welcome, @bansalpeeyush29! We are excited to have you and your knowledge across many of our products!
Badge +1
Hello, I'm Sven working in market research running projects for financial services firms in the UK. We're migrating our surveys and panel over to Qualtrics from another online platform.

I'm completely new to the system so hope to learn all about it, especially on how to use the Directory for efficient panel management, i.e. keeping a closer eye on panel health and learning how we can use things like embedded fields to build out our panel.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @SRRiF! We have lots of resources for you to help you get started - including support pages and a special iQ Directory category!
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Hi, I am Irina, I am from Finland. I have been working with Qualtrics platform for 3 years and I still keep discovering new things and filling in the blanks in my knowledge 😃
I am very grateful to all Community members (and the support teams) for their patience and good advice.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Welcome @MsIreen! We're excited to have you and your three years of knowledge 🙂
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hi All,

I am Priyanka, working with Cognitive computing team. I have worked on confirmit and sawtooth and is now evaluating Qualtrics and we are finding it simple and easy to use tool.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @Priyanka_jain! Thrilled to have you here!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hello, all! I'm Jennifer and I just started a new position focusing on Customer Experience & Insights at Gogo Business Aviation, where we focus on providing inflight connectivity to private aircraft. You may know our other business unit, Gogo Commercial Aviation, if you've ever connected to wifi while flying commercial.

I've been using Qualtrics for about as long as this community has existed, so I'm glad to have finally found it! I had a blast at X4 this year and hope to go again. I was so happy to pass the Research Core Expert exam there!

Recently, I've been cutting my teeth on starting the process to get Qualtrics integrated with Salesforce and Marketo. I have a vision of what will be in the near future and I'm stoked to start provide the business with rich insights.

Looking forward to learning from all of you!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @jpardicusick! Keep on eye out in the community around X4 time - we have lots of cool things going on here!
Userlevel 2
Badge +7
Hi folks,

I'm John, an analyst at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton. Go Owls! Spent about 17 years in higher ed. here in Florida but I'm an an Illinois native, with experience in not for profit health care organizations as well.

Been working with Qualtrics quite a while, for student & staff opinion surveys and 360 evaluations. Looking for some insights to be able to do things in the newer reports which I am used to doing in Classic Reports.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
We're happy to have you, @JC_FAU! If you have not yet already seen out Employee Experience category, check it out here! You'll be able to quickly find questions and posts relating to 360 evaluations!
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hello all! I am new to the Community. We have had Qualtrics as a secondary platform since May and are transitioning to Qualtrics as our primary platform this month. I'm looking forward to learning from you and hopefully sharing some of my knowledge. I used Qualtrics at a previous job, back in 2014, and I'm excited about how much the platform has grown and all the new tools I will have.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Welcome, @MaryC! We've had a lot of new features implemented since 2014, and we're continuing to grow so you'll have plenty to learn! 🙂
Badge +4
Hi, everyone. My name is Jessica Fearington, and I recently joined Des Moines University (a medical school) as an Educational Applications Administrator. One of the applications I support is Qualtrics. It's used at the university as a research tool, by some departments and student groups to gather quick survey information, and for academic use as well. I've worked with Qualtrics before and am excited to work with it again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Welcome, @jfear! If you have not yet already, be sure to check out our Brand Administrator category dedicated to questions about being an admin!
Userlevel 1
My name is Scott Phillips and I am a Sr. Project Manager at the Economic Growth Institute at the University of Michigan.

I am learning how to use Qualtrics to conduct business assessments of small-medium manufacturers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Welcome, @shphill! We're happy to have you - Go Blue!
Userlevel 1
Actually, I am a Spartan living and working in "enemy" territory!

Just kidding ... we root for both teams

Scott
Userlevel 1
Badge
Hi Everyone, I am Adam. I have been using Qualtrics for a short amount of time, but have released a few surveys with more planned. Looking forward to learning as much as I can through the community here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Welcome, @AdamBoston! There's plenty for you to learn here! 🙂
Hi Everyone. I'm John from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). We are just beginning to use Qualtrics to do a survey of related academic programs about the degrees they offer. I am hoping to move data real time from survey responses to a SQL database that powers a website that students can use to find schools. It doesn't look hopeful yet but as I said we are just getting started. Ideally I would like to find a way to access the responses as they are saved using a c# program which is what we use to access the SQL database I want to populate. Any suggestions on how to get started?
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
> @shphill said:
> My name is Scott Phillips and I am a Sr. Project Manager at the Economic Growth Institute at the University of Michigan.
>
> I am learning how to use Qualtrics to conduct business assessments of small-medium manufacturers.

Small world @shphill - my name is Kate. I'm the Customer Experience Researcher at the Michigan Economic Development Corporation. We've used Qualtrics for over a year for numerous types of surveys. I'd love to connect and talk about what you all are working on! And of course reach out if you need help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Welcome to the community, @John_E! It sounds like you're ready to ask your first question and to get some answers! To start a discussion, select Ask a Question from the left side of your page!
Hi Everyone! I'm Bernie and I'm considering using Qualtrics to host a psychometric test. I'm trying to determine the best methods and languages to embed games/simulations into the survey platform. I need to conceal the game code and make sure I can link the game performance scores back to each respondent. I'm looking forward to learning from (and hopefully contributing to) the community here. Cheers!

Leave a Reply