💜 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2024 | XM Community

💜 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2024

• 1 February 2024
  • 57 replies
💜 Qualtrics Love | Badge of the Month | February 2024
Badge +48

Qualtrics Love

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between February 1 and February 29, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month.

Question: What do you love most about Qualtrics and the XM Community?

Every February, we celebrate Qualtrics and the XM Community through our Qualtrics Love badge. This badge gives our community an opportunity to share what they love most about the XM Community, Qualtrics, and its products. Share your thoughts to spread Qualtrics love this month!

This topic has been closed for comments

57 replies

Badge +48

@ashleigh_quaill It’s simply incredible to hear you’ve developed your product expertise through the community and your product use, without any formal training 👏🏻

Userlevel 5
Badge +36

I love the creative solutions that everyone shares. The platform is user-friendly and a truly irreplaceable resource.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello Everyone,

For myself it has to be how friendly the XM support contacts are when Im having an issue as well as those on the XM Community site who respond to problems listed by other Qualtrics colleagues.

Makes the work alot easier

Userlevel 4
Badge +27

I love how much knowledge is out there in the community and available via a quick search. Thanks to all who’ve contributed!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

The community is so helpful with all the queries. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

I love how helpful the community is and a special thanks to all the key contributors who really go out of their way to solve some questions and find new use cases for the tools within the platform.  Using the community has been awesome for pushing our team to consider how we best utilise the platform.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

As a new user of Qualtrics, I am pleased to find a really active and responsive community. I have lots to learn and know that the XM Community will be a valuable resource.  I look forward to being able to answer some questions eventually, instead of only asking them!