🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2021 | XM Community

🦃 Thankful | Badge of the Month | November 2021

Badge +48

Badge of the Month, November 2021How To Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between November 1  and November 30,  will receive this badge worth 10 points.

Badge Of The Month | November 2021

Task: Comment mentioning an XM Community member or members you are thankful for. Alternatively, comment and share an experience with the XM Community and / or Qualtrics that you are thankful for.
This November we want to highlight thankfulness in our community. In the spirit of thankfulness, we want to hear all about the Qualtrics community members and experiences you are grateful for. Tell us who solved that stumper of a problem for you!  Anyone make your work day a little better?  What about someone who posted a discussion that ended up informing some of your work? Did any Qualtrics software make your job easier recently? We can’t wait to hear all about the Qualtrics and XM Community  moments you are thankful for!

29 replies

Badge

I am very thankful to both StephH72 for getting me started up in Qualtrics and also TomG for his amazing contributions to many threads over the years!

Badge

I have referenced so many comments by TomG over the years! Thank you for helping me learn so many ways to use JavaScript on Qualtrics.

Userlevel 5
Badge +32

Thanks a lot to CarolK and Priyanka_Fid who have provided very useful answers for my first question in the Qualtrics Community!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Multiple names have come up on the developer corner answers when I search for solutions for myself! TomG and mattyb513 to name a few. These, among others, inspired me to set a goal of reaching Superuser and helping others on the platform solve their coding problems. I wanted to reach it by December of this year, but other work projects took priority, so that goal was a little lofty, but I still should be able to pull it off 3 to 6 months from now! I'll be wearing my fleece pullover in July, thank you very much! 😃

Leave a Reply