🔜 What Are You Looking Forward To | Badge of the Month | December 2020 | XM Community

🔜 What Are You Looking Forward To | Badge of the Month | December 2020

• 30 November 2020
  • 31 replies

Show first post

31 replies

Badge +5

Hi Lauren, It has indeed been a difficult year but also a wonderful time of learning and growing. Technology such as Zoom and Qualtrics has helped me to find new ways of doing things in my job at Notre Dame. Qualtrics is such a powerful tool and I have learned so much. I can now maintain certain functions in my job that would require one on one contact but now in a "no contact" way. With the help of Martin Klubeck I have been able to use Qualtrics in this new and exciting way. My undergraduate students have been able to get the grading materials and sign out the books using a Qualtrics form and I receive a report listing what they picked up. Then when finished they are able to sign them back in with a Qualtrics form. I am able to view this process with a report as well. I also look forward to returning to my office some day but I think I may continue this new process as it works so well. I am hoping that Qualtrics will help me in other areas of my job. I pray that his pandemic will be over soon and that those who are ill will be blessed with a speedy recovery.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/32748#Comment_32748Huge shoutout to mklubeck! 🥇

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I'm cautiously looking forward to several things in 2021, but most of all I want to see my kids get out of the house they've been cooped up in during the pandemic (for their sanity, as well as their parents'). My first born will be starting college in the fall, my middle child longs to return to the soccer pitch, and my youngest is looking forward to the horse camp she had to miss this year.

Userlevel 3
Badge +17

I am looking forward to several things in 2021. My oldest daughter will be graduating from college and my youngest daughter will complete her first year of actual college (dual enrollment doesn't count!). Golf and soccer collegiate seasons have a good chance of returning where we are and I have missed all the competition.
On a professional level, I am in K-12 education and we have really had to think outside of the normal box. The technology push has been good for some of our processes. I look forward to developing new ways to work with Qualtrics as we celebrate our one year Qualtrics anniversary!

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

by 2021 I look forward to traveling with my team IsabelPosada_Voce !!!!. This year we had several knowledge and entertainment events that we were eagerly preparing and we couldn't take advantage of. I hope to be able to resume them soon and disentangle ourselves from what was missing in 2021

Userlevel 6
Badge +51

For 2021 I look forward to start my master degree, to travel a lot and also to keep sharing and spending time with my family and my boyfriend, but especially for the new year that comes I hope to be in very good health, after the pandemic today we value more than ever being healthy !!
I hope to continue building new things, being part of good projects and enjoying my wonderful team at the office, having a delicious Colombian coffee while we talk and laugh.

Leave a Reply