✖️ X4 Experience | Badge of the Month | April 2022 | XM Community

✖️ X4 Experience | Badge of the Month | April 2022

Badge +48

Badge of the Month, April 2022How To Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between April 1 and April 29, will receive this badge worth 10 points.

Badge Of The Month | April 2022

Question: Who are you most excited to hear speak at X4?
X4 is back and premiering virtually on April 27th, 2022 on Qualtrics' XM+. The speakers of the upcoming event are being announced gradually. So far, the announced speakers include Reese Witherspoon and Chip & Joanna Gaines. Tells us about who you are most excited to hear from and why!

Reese Witherspoon | Creating Inclusion: Giving Hollywood a New Voice

Reese sits down for a far-reaching conversation about bringing women to the forefront of stories being told on the screen, and on what she's doing to help close a gender gap that has persisted far too long in Hollywood.

Chip and Joanna Gaines | Authenticity Transforms Experience

Filmed on the slopes of Deer Valley, the Fixer Upper stars and Magnolia brand founders take a retrospective look at how centering their business at home in Waco and staying focused on their vision has helped them create powerfully authentic experiences for customers and employees. And—hear what they'd tell each other if they could do it all again.

Michelle Obama | A Conversation with Michelle Obama

Filmed on location in Washington D.C., Qualtrics' co-founder and Executive Chairman Ryan Smith sits down for a one-on-one conversation with Former First Lady and New York Times bestselling author, Michelle Obama.

Jo Malone | Rethinking First Impressions

Filmed in London, the preeminent perfumer reflects on the beliefs that have driven her maverick approach to scent-making and defined her journey as a creator. We go in-depth on the innovative ways her brand, Jo Loves, is introducing customers to new experiences they’ll never forget—and why every brand should rethink the first impression.

Zig Serafin | Making Business More Human

Qualtrics CEO Zig Serafin shares how great companies are designing the products, brands, services, experiences, and cultures that move our world forward by embracing empathy and building deep-rooted connections with every individual at scale.

31 replies

Badge +1

Reese Witherspoon - if you have a chance to nab her Whiskey in a Teacup book beforehand, it's a fun read.

Badge +2

Definitely Chip and Joanna Gaines, I am a big fan and I am really excited to understand how their have been able to create authentic experiences 

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

I was so looking forward to attending X4 in person in March of 2020. While it won't be the same, I am looking forward to hearing Michelle Obama and Chip and Johanna as a make-up for the very very sadly cancelled experience.

Badge +48

✖️ Hey everyone! Just want to remind you that X4 is live today! Enjoy ✖️

Userlevel 6
Badge +41

the clip that resonated most with me as someone working in the B2B telco space was the interview with Lumen's Beth Ard about how actions driven by data based insights can help realize a culture change where everyone understands customer centricity and feels responsible for improving experiences

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

I´m most excited to listen to Michelle Obama.
She has a facinating story, very human-centric. Really hope to understand her challenges as being a black women and being able to become the most important lady in america. And also how does she uses her power to help other to achieve their goals and make them more motivated to keep on moving foward

Leave a Reply