How to add View and Download PDF button/link | XM Community

How to add View and Download PDF button/link

• 23 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi Community,
I'm trying to work with the View and Download function in the survey therefore the respondent could view and download their answers once they are done.
image.png

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi ricsdpl

You can create a workflow email trigger. For that you can ask respondent's email ID at the end of survey. And use that email ID to send an Email with all answers that he gave.
Let me know if this can work for you then I tell you complete steps how to do it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Hi ricsdpl, Try this: You can simply apply End of Survey module apply settings as follows.

image.png
At the end of last page respondent will see all questions response and download link at the top of the page and Next button at the end of the page, and after clicking on next button respondent will mark as complete.

image.png

Badge +2

Hello ArunDubey, Thank you for answering however how about creating view and download page therefore it is more visible to the respondent instead of summary page responses? Just like the screenshot sample layout below
image.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Here is an option where you can show your message. also you can apply CSS and JS on header to change the look and feel you can remove or replace text of ResponseSummary class. here is the Qualtrics option which can help you to achieve your requirement. you can apply any JS code on header to customize it. :)

image.png
image.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

You could look at this demo: https://demo.survey-awesome.com/PDF-reports

Leave a Reply