CX Dashboards - Line chart

• 8 September 2023
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Level 2 ●●
  • 14 replies

Hi everyone,

As you can see in the below image, dark grey line breaks in Spain and continued in Japan. Even though there is no data in China, I need it to display as 0. Is it possible?

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @jbk , are you using metric as count or average? 

Also, you can even move China at the very end so that you do not get a line break in between.

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Hi @jbk  I would suggest, please try the "Vertical Range'’ property for this chart, It seems that lines are very congested with each other. Maybe be Vertical Range'’ property " would help.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @jbk  I would suggest, please try the "Vertical Range'’ property for this chart, It seems that lines are very congested with each other. Maybe be Vertical Range'’ property " would help.

Lower limit of vertical range is set as 0. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @jbk , are you using metric as count or average? 

Also, you can even move China at the very end so that you do not get a line break in between.

Count!

I need to display the country only in that order

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @jbk 

I don’t know if i am seeing it right but there are 4 lines and the counts (7) above china is for light grey colored line.

its just that because of light grey line 0 is not visible.

Please correct me if i am wrong 😅

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @jbk 

I don’t know if i am seeing it right but there are 4 lines and the counts (7) above china is for light grey colored line.

thats right. But I need that line to be continued and it should display zero for china.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @jbk 

thats right. But I need that line to be continued and it should display zero for china.

Instead of changing the order of country. Maybe you can changing the position of the lines 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@jbk What is your purpose of the widget?

If you want to show how those line compete with each other from West-to-East. You can still show the propotion by clicking normalize-chart in the style tab.
If you wanna Count, I can’t think of a way to show this as 0 for you. I have the same problem when it comes to count. @JoseS Can you help us with this, please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello 

@jbk What is your purpose of the widget?

If you want to show how those line compete with each other from West-to-East. You can still show the propotion by clicking normalize-chart in the style tab.
If you wanna Count, I can’t think of a way to show this as 0 for you. I have the same problem when it comes to count. @JoseS Can you help us with this, please?

Hello,  thank you so much for reaching out. As an XM Community Admin, I am an expert in all things community; unfortunately, I am not a product expert. For more information about the role of an Admin, check out this post!

However, I do believe that the break in the line is expected functionality due to the lack of data for that specific field. 

I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team, to verify that this is in fact expected functionality and ask to see if there are any alternative solutions.

I’d also recommend posting or searching for this idea on Evolve. 😁 If you’re not sure how to post your idea, check out our Create an Idea post.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@JoseS Sorry for bothering. I just saw you in here with cool tips posts and thought maybe we do miss something and you can point it out.
And yes, you’re right. If it COUNT and didn’t find anything, it should return “0” instead of “null”, this thing need to be fixed in the next update. Thank you for introducing Evolve to me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@dxconnamnguyen It’s no bother at all, completely understand the need for it to continue to displaying the line even if it’s at 0 instead of breaking the line. Glad I could introduce you to Evolve, I hope this idea gets implemented into the platform soon!

Leave a Reply