Dashboard - Record Table Help | XM Community
Solved

Dashboard - Record Table Help

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi All

I have 3 open text questions populating these simple Record Table dashboard widgets.

1. Is this the best way to capture this info?
  2. Can I merge all this data into x1 table?
  3. How can I remove N/A for respondents that did not answer the question?

icon

Best answer by ana_velez 16 May 2023, 13:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

For point 3, we can simply create a widget level filter as display if question is not empty. If it is simple sentences of two three words then I go with record table else if it comments of multiple sentences or words then use TextiQ

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

we can simply create a widget level filter as display if question is not empty. 

Thanks for this.

I can’t seem to find how to do this when editing the widget, please can you help with some guidance?

👊

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

we can simply create a widget level filter as display if question is not empty. 

Thanks for this.

I can’t seem to find how to do this when editing the widget, please can you help with some guidance?

👊

Check this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

I don't know if this is something that can be fixed from the dashboard, but it occurs to me that you can create branches on the survey flow depending on the questions answered and then an embeded data field populated with the open text response. The embeded data field should be the same for the 3 branches so you can integrate the responses in a single field

Leave a Reply