Response rate widget in EX projects | XM Community
Question

Response rate widget in EX projects

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi 

I am distributing an EX survey using a two ways approach, so i will be sending emails to those contacts who have it and i am also sending an anonymous link for those who don't to authenticate using the uniqueID, however i would like to know if using this distribution i can still use the response rate widget and how would it work. And if it doesn't work for my type of distribution what other alternatives di i have?

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@Erikahuer The response rates widget has the Invited column, in the documentation found here it states:

Invited: The number of participants invited to complete your project. Actual invites do not have to go out for this number to be generated. This is the number of people in your hierarchy listed as respondents. Anonymous responses are not counted.

It also mentions that 

1. When recorded responses are anonymous, keep in mind that the expected count that is defined in the org hierarchy is what will be used to calculate the Invited Counts value.

Hope this is helpful!

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

Hi, I agree with the comment above. You can use the widget and the responses will be tracked, however the responses count will be higher to the invited count. If you track just the numbers is going to work, but the % completed will result above 100%

Leave a Reply