Add a business KPI in Stats iQ | XM Community
Solved

Add a business KPI in Stats iQ

• 24 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello Community! Can i add a business KPI (like sales, revenue, spent) as a new source in stats iQ to analyze this data with the X data i get from the surveys? If this is possible how can i do it? What do i need to make it posible? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Michael_Cooksey 26 October 2023, 19:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Sergio, 

I am actually interested myself but from what I have read it is not possible. 

Contact attributes can be pulled into a survey response as embedded data, which can then be analyzed in conjunction with X-data in Qualtrics dashboards.

The limitation of this approach is that it doesn’t support building business KPIs, such as Sales, Total Revenue, Call Center Volume, etc., but rather gives a contact-related operational dimension to X-data analysis.

If anyone can correct me please do 🤓

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hello @sergio 🤓

I asked for some specialized help on your question, and got the following answer:

Stats-iQ structures the data per response: Each piece of data in a single response is tied together by being part of that response.

In order to test things such as correlations (say testing if Tenure is correlated to Performance), it can only do so because the Tenure for the first response is connected to the Performance on the first response, due to both being on the first response.

If the KPI data the partner is referring to is something like Company KPIs (like an aggregate), then those aren't tied to any specific response and hence can't be evaluated with the response data: there's nothing to indicate how they tie (or "fit") in with response data.

If the KPI data the partner is referring to are individual KPIs (like each person's individual performance or something), then yes, you could upload that data into the contact list prior to distributing and have it get collected with the survey data. If it's an already complete survey, you could export the data, add those new fields in, then import the data back into the project.

Leave a Reply