Deleted responses appearing in Stats IQ | XM Community
Solved

Deleted responses appearing in Stats IQ

• 25 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

My counts in Stats IQ do not match the counts in my data set.  I believe it is because the deleted responses (due to fraudulent responses) were removed from my data set but still showing in Stats IQ.  How do I refresh the data so that the deleted responses are no longer there?  I’ve “import latest data” but that doesn’t seem to work.  Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Marcy 14 September 2023, 14:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I feel/am worried I might have the same issue?

I have 18 responses, but stats IQ says 41! It also says I have completes for September 2023 and I don’t.

Badge +30

Try creating a dummy embedded data in the survey flow and save it such that the backend refreshes itself and that might do the trick

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Export the cleaned dataset from Qualtrics, which should now exclude the deleted fraudulent responses. Ensure you save it in a format that’s compatible with Stats IQ, like CSV or Excel.
Now In Stats IQ, use the “Import Latest Data” function, but this time, select the cleaned dataset you exported from Qualtrics. Make sure you choose the correct file with the removed fraudulent responses.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I was able to fix this issue after a call with support.  I added the below to the end of my table of contents.  I believe that was all I needed to do.  

Leave a Reply