Weekly Product Release Notes - September 28, 2022 | XM Community

Weekly Product Release Notes - September 28, 2022

• 28 September 2022
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Weekly Product Release Notes bannerRecent Updates bannerReleased On Or Before September 28, 2022

BX Dashboards

• Brand Drivers Analysis Quadrant Chart Widget (BX): The Brand Drivers Analysis Quadrant Chart Widget has been renamed to Opportunity Analysis Widget and the UI has been simplified.

• CoreXM

• Sensitive Data Policies: Update to sensitive data policies. Admins can now enable “opt-in” functionality for a policy, allowing Admins to apply the policy to only certain surveys in their license. Additionally, Admins can create policy exemptions for survey questions.

• Dashboards

• ​​Exporting Widgets to Excel: Widgets within CX Dashboards, EX Dashboards, and Results Dashboards can now be exported as an XLSX.

• Integrations

• Integrating with Qualtrics Social Connect: New support page for integrating with Qualtrics Social Connect, enabling you to process your insights using Qualtrics analytics capabilities (Text iQ, CX dashboards, etc). 

• Integrating with Genesys: New support page with instructions for connecting your Genesys instance with Qualtrics, enabling you to collect post-interaction feedback on interactions that occur using Genesys.

• Integrating with Five9: New support page with instructions for connecting your Five9 instance with Qualtrics, enabling you to consolidate and analyze all of your contact center data in one place.

• Integrating with Amazon Connect: New support page with instructions for connecting your Amazon Connect instance with Qualtrics, enabling you to bring your customer interaction data from Amazon into Qualtrics.

• Workflows

• Workflows in Global Navigation: The global Workflows page has been revamped to show you key health metrics about your workflows, and to provide a centralized place for all workflows you have access to. This feature will begin gradually rolling out on September 28, 2022. All customers will have the feature enabled by November 16, 2022.

• Extract Data from Data Project Task: New task for ETL workflows that enables you to use data from an imported data project in your workflows. 

• Workflow Run History: Improvements to workflow run history reporting, including the ability to change the number of results on a page. When filtering run history, you can now filter by the exact date and time a workflow started/ended. 

• Printed Reports Conditional Text (360): You can now use the Rich Content Editor to format conditional text in Printed Reports.

• Weekly1.pngStarting On & After October 5

XM Platform

• Collaborating on Projects: “Collaborate on Project” window is now fully WCAG 2.0 AA compliant, with the exception of the address book window. Applies to survey, engagement, lifecycle, ad hoc employee research, and guided projects.

• CrossXM Analytics: New project type for analyzing CX + EX data in one analysis. This feature is only available for certain license types. Contact your Qualtrics Account Executive if you have questions about what’s included in your license.

• Feedback & Questions Banner*Disclaimer: Release dates are approximate and are subject to change. Not every feature is guaranteed to be included in Upcoming Features.

• If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request. 

• If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Roadmap page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Product Ideas category.

• You can provide feedback on the Weekly Product Release Notes here.

11 replies

Badge +2

It's nice we can download to XSLX but why notaddress obvious issues like this one for example: looking at the export fxn at a widget level for a simple table: why when I export a JPG of a table does it not give me a file covering the entire widget? It gives me partial data which is frankly useless. If I am extracting the widget I want it all not a portion of it.
Edit: will this also be expanded to the page level export?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

re Exporting Widgets to Excel: Widgets within CX DashboardsEX Dashboards, and Results Dashboards can now be exported as an XLSX. This doesn't seem to be any different to downloading as CSV. It doesn't include the formatting nor colour rules of a table for instance, it seems to be just the data.

Badge +5

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/50139#Comment_50139We've been asking for page level Excel table export for years - the fact that a page export just exports the raw data has always totally mystified me.

Badge +2

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/50152#Comment_50152Lots mystifies me to be honest 😉 There's not a lot of uniformity to the export function across the platform, different parts require different actions and all seem less than straight forward.

Badge +5

If you are not part of it already, I'd strongly recommend taking part in Qualtrics' Preview programme. Its a great opportunity to work directly with Qualtrics' Product Owners and feed in to and influence new features before they are launched. Obviously Qualtrics is not able to act on all feedback, but I've seen them take onboard and change functionality quickly through this process, which is great. I suspect the challenge is some functionality is likely far harder to improve / update than others, due to how it is built within the platform.

Badge +2

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/50154#Comment_50154We are a part of it (most recently the Dashboard 2.0 and Library revamps) and offer detailed feedback as well as forwarding feedback through our TAMs. I've also posted on the community in the hope of getting traction for ideas that have been asked for by others but never seem to reach critical mass. Appreciate that all feedback will not be acted on but I and my other brand admins have struggled with some of the design decisions of late that just seem to add more layers. It might look pretty but I'd rather have function over form any day :)

Badge +48

JMoran_eBay, Rod_Pestell, prupert Thank you all for your feedback on the new export to Excel feature! In terms of export to .XLSX being available at the page level, I recommend keeping an eye on the XM Product Roadmap to see if and when new features are added to the product roadmap for development. As prupert mentioned I also recommend joining our preview program so you can give feedback directly to our product teams. I’ll also pass along the feedback you’ve provided to them as well 😁

Badge +2

Hi Amara,
As I mentioned in my response to prupert, we're already a part of the preview program 🙂 I don't recall this one going through preview so maybe I missed it.

Maybe you can clarify for me as it seems preview only covers off large scale changes? is that accurate? It feels like there are regularly updates that go live and are communicated in weekly updates that I don't ever see in the preview emails. If that's the case then can you also confirm the Roadmap will cover EVERY change no matter how small that is released?

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Hello JMoran_eBay, Rod_Pestell, prupert & all interested parties 🙂
I did some asking around to find out more about this for everyone this week, and I appreciate your patience while I investigated things. The change in question in this thread was considered an "incremental" change and therefore not taken through preview.
As a result of this conversation, we're adjusting the way we do things internally, so that there is more transparency around changes and when they're announced. That is a process the Preview team will review and ultimately own.
In the meantime, if you are a customer with a dedicated success rep, that person should always be your first point of contact for any escalations, frustrations or concerns, as they often have more insight into what's going on than we do on the XM Community. Please don't misunderstand -- we're always happy to help -- but we may not be as quick as your dedicated rep in terms of getting answers or resolution.
Hope this info helps a little. Apologies for any confusion or frustration related to the changes mentioned on this thread.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply. I have raised this with our Client contact since beginning this year when the change first happened. We agreed to move over to the new version of the interface providing 2 key points were brought back / developed:

1) the widget filters
2) exporting the data as a csv / excel file (as per WYSIWYG)

This was agreed in conjunction with our client contact(s) and we also had various conversations with Johnathan Wright. Please see ticket CP_9D81FE10C20E4AAC and SE_239F2C4B37D843D8 and please review my reply on 13/05/2022 in particular. We met with the Product Engineers on May 23rd 4pm UK time. Our Client contact at the time (Chiara Migotto) summarised on 30/06/2022 the current plans and changes they were making and confirmed they were likely to go live in Q4 this year. Given that was 6 months, I felt that that would be acceptable but expressed our need to get this as soon as possible. These were the key points :

Export Dashboard in csv not as raw data
Manage Widget based filter
Tooltips to display even without the mouse hovering over the filter icon
Tooltip to show more information
Widget and the settings panel moves on the RHS
Widget filter panel allows to view existing filters and not add any
Viewing the widget details – the options selected don’t wrap
The widget title no longer wraps 
Overlay shifts when hovering over long titles
Alan McHugh was cc'd into this but our new contact (Amir Salameh) we've not heard anything back yet. I have a monthly meeting with him but so far he's not been able to provide any further updates.

We need some traction on this given it's now the beginning of Q4.

Thanks

Rod Pestell

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Hello Rod_Pestell thank you for the additional intel on the issues you have been facing. Please accept my apologies for any frustration you may be experiencing at the moment with product or communication issues.
I have reached out to folks internally here at Qualtrics to share your feedback, and I am working with my team (long term) on how to best escalate issues and discussions from the Community that need attention.
I feel confident Amir will be in touch very soon, and as your CS rep, he is the best point of contact for the moment for all of the issues above. If you feel you're not getting the level of service you require, feel free to DM me, and we can go from there.

Leave a Reply