Accessibility WCAG Expert Review Recommendations- Need Help with how to resolve this error | XM Community
Solved

Accessibility WCAG Expert Review Recommendations- Need Help with how to resolve this error

• 6 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello Experts,
I have created an engagement survey and on executing the Expert Review the system suggested to create an hierarchy question as it has anonymous links as a severe error, I had created the same and now system shows a WCAG message.
Kindly let me know how to resolve this issue so that the Expert Review is successful.
Screenshot 2021-08-06 111611.png

icon

Best answer by AdamK12 6 August 2021, 21:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Hi Manjista - there is often a tradeoff between the functionality in specific question types and the accessibility of those question types. (This is often because readers are not good at re-interpreting questions that are rendered visually into audio text.)
The solution depends on the purpose of the question. That said, if the purpose of the question is to identify where respondents fit in the network, you could probably accomplish that goal by either of the following options:

1. Create a three questions in which you ask about increasingly narrow organizational elements; or

2. Create a fill-in-the-blank question in which respondents indicate their organizational hierarchy.

Option 2 may cause you to receive more "dings" from Expert Review for too many fill in the blank questions, but either of those options should help.

Leave a Reply