Does New 5-Label sentiment system affect my projects/surveys? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello,
Working in Text iq I get the legend to update my projects/surveys to the new sentiment model
sent.jpgIn the portals of qualtrics mentions some benefits of this update but I'm interested to know what changes we'll see with this update or if there are negatives to consider
For example,the portal mentions that once you have opted-in to the 5-sentiment model of Text iQ (very negative to very positive), you will no longer see the sentiment polarity functionality( 0 to 10 score ).Are there more features that are going to disappear?
I have also changed the sentiment manually in many responses, when updating to the new model of sentiment these changes will be respected?

Thank you in advance,any information will be useful.

taniars If you haven't already, I’d recommend reviewing this support page on Text IQ functionality and this support page on Text IQ Basics to help you get started. If you still have questions after reviewing the linked support pages, you'll want to reach out to the  Support team, as they are best equipped to help answer questions and provide support! 😁

Leave a Reply