How can I copy a survey flow element to a different survey? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi! I have elements in the survey flow of survey1 with lots of embedded data and complex branching. I need to copy a few of these elements to the survey flow of survey2, without copying the whole survey. How can I do this?

It isn’t possible.

Yeah, that has been a pain point for a long time but currently it is not an option to copy survey flow. 

Yes agreed with @TomG @Tonya_Fulton 

We can't copy the elements from one survey flow to other 

Duplicating the survey and deleting the elements you don’t want may be the simplest solution.

Duplicating is not an option for this because it is an ongoing survey and I have tons of data. 

Just hope Qualtrics can develop a way to allow copying Survey flow to other surveys. It will certainly save lots of re-work.

What a dream it would be if this was possible… lets hope someone in charge of the roadmap sees this ;)

I haven't done this before. But I think you can try to use survey flow's module reference survey. You cannot copy it but you can add it. Please try and share your findings with us.

@JohannesCE  If you haven't already, I’d recommend posting this in on Evolve, our new product ideation program. 😁 If you’re not sure how to post your idea, check out our Product Ideation Overview and our Create an Idea post.

@JohannesCE  If you haven't already, I’d recommend posting this in on Evolve, our new product ideation program. 😁 If you’re not sure how to post your idea, check out our Product Ideation Overview and our Create an Idea post.

Done!

Leave a Reply