How to enable e-mail contact with the participant via qualtric survey? | XM Community
Solved

How to enable e-mail contact with the participant via qualtric survey?

• 31 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Kia Ora qualtrics community.
I would like to add a final question to my survey, asking participants if they would like to participate in an interview.

• How can I add a pop-up email window, which links to my email?

• Or would it be more appropriate or easier if participants enter their email in the last question?

Pro and cons please
Thanks a lot.
Ngaa mihi nui

icon

Best answer by AdamK12 1 September 2021, 15:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Hi stehe -- this is a very good question. First of all, I would find out in your organization (including contacting your legal counsel or whoever handles oversight of nonpublic personal information/personal identifying information) to see if you are able to collect emails. In our organization, we are not able to collect emails through surveys.
In my experience, it's functionally easier to ask participants to provide their email in a text box in the last question--I'm not quite sure of the mechanics of a popup but that seems like it could work, though it would have to be coded in Javascript or something similar.
To your point, you could also provide your email in the end of survey message and invite participants to contact you for an interview. You could also do this through your other messaging.
I hope that helps!

Leave a Reply