Is it possible to share a report and include respondent uploaded images? | XM Community
Solved

Is it possible to share a report and include respondent uploaded images?

• 30 June 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

I am stuck on stupid here....isn't there a way to share a public report with that includes respondent file uploads that allowing the report user the ability to download the images?
For example, I have a study that respondents need to upload an image, and the internal client (non-Qualtrics user) needs the ability to download the images. This is an ongoing study so a one-time download of the files is not ideal.
Thank you for any ideas!
Kara

icon

Best answer by Mishraji 3 July 2022, 00:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

karahansobrien - Yes, there is. You need to create embedded data in your survey flow and pipe the uploaded file URL in it. Now you can use this field in your reports.
It looks like your survey is already running, and this solution will work only for responses moving forward. For past responses, you will have to do a little bit of API to get the uploaded file URL in this new embedded data.

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Genius. Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

karahansobrien I believe even we have link there in public report, people needs to have Qualtrics credentials to access the file, right?

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi @KimothiSaurabh that is what I have found to be true as well, people need Qualtrics credentials to access the files. Hope you are well!

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/48380#Comment_48380KimothiSaurabh - It is not compulsory to have a Qualtrics account to access these files. You can set the file for open access by changing the settings within the survey options tab.
image.png

Leave a Reply