Key drivers widget - table | XM Community
Question

Key drivers widget - table

• 23 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi!

I need a widget in EX that reflects the same information that the widget of key drivers but in form of a list.

i tried with score cards and question lists but i m=not having luck. 

Any suggestions?

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello @Erikahuer 

The best to solve your issue would be to use the “Question List” widget, select the categories you want to correlate with employee engagement. Next would be to select “Impact” for the Default Sort By Column with Default Sort By Order with “Descending”. 

Source would be whichever survey you want to pull from. If you would like to see all statements for key drivers you can make sure to select the “show view all button” to toggle it on and off. 

The next settings I will screenshot but it is to your perfernece to decide the display options but the main takeaway is to set your “Impact Measure” by your employee engagement category. 

There are a bit of other settings but just let me know if you have further questions. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @EricCrayon101 

The only problem is that my engagement metric is the media of the C-sat of 2 questions.

Is there any place where i can do something like this having this into account?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello @Erikahuer 

I am not too sure if I am understanding this correctly, can you provide a visual of what you are referring to?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @EricCrayon101 

What i mean is more like i want a widget to measure my variables in 2 ways, so i want the table to show me the 3 kpis with biggest impact in the engagement and lowest scores.  so basically to reflect the quadrant in red:

Badge +1

@Erikahuer I was looking for similar solutions on the community this week, and I am curious if you ever found a solution for this. If so, would you mind sharing what you landed on? Thanks!

Leave a Reply