Qualtrics login as authenticator | XM Community
Solved

Qualtrics login as authenticator

Badge +1

Hi Team

is it possible that as an authenticator to start a survey we have something that asks me to log in to Qualtrics?

make it a requirement

I wonder if it is possible as an authentication-step to add a necessary Qualtrics login, since I am sharing a survey with users of the platform and it would be a good way to control who access to the survey and prevent people who do not have access to the platform from responding.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by EricCrayon101 10 May 2023, 22:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello @Carolina Restrepo Mira 

We currently have a SSO setup in our survey flow where you would select the current SSO that you have setup at your organization. In our case we have a Microsoft SSO where it will read our associate's emails and then they are allowed to take the survey. If you do not use an anonymous you will be able to see who has taken the survey and I believed fail the SSO login but that I would not be 100% sure on since we use anonymous links for our workforce. 

Anyways, just add the SSO within your desired survey and branch all of the survey questions to the SSO. I hope this helps you out or gets you in the right direction!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey there!

If collaboration of projects with other users does not serve your needs, you may consider use of SSO or something similar as authentication through Qualtrics outside of such systems can be a challenge to control the credentialing.

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

Hi, I think the best option is using sso authenticator . You can ask to authenticate via qualtrics or other identity manager

Leave a Reply