Repository/Examples of Reports Built in Qualtrics | XM Community
Solved

Repository/Examples of Reports Built in Qualtrics

• 18 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

I wondered if there was a way to view reports that had been created in Qualtrics which could act as inspiration for our work going forward.
With reporting currently, I follow a set style that can become boring. I was wondering if there were resources or ideas on how to differently set up reports, particularly when it comes to including customer comments?

icon

Best answer by AdamK12 18 August 2021, 17:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Hello AmyW -- this is a great question, and while there's not a repository of reports right now, the reports section on the support site has some good ideas about different kinds of visualizations to create: Results-Reports Basic Overview (qualtrics.com). If you have access to Vocalize dashboards, those are also a great tool to use for communicating results. They are more interactive and very useful for sharing with colleagues or in presentations. You can also create word clouds and import Text IQ information based on topics that you have created.
Speaking very generally, I think the best insights you can communicate, at least initially, are change over time and differences across segments -- for segmentation analysis, that can be very easily done in Stats IQ.
For customer comments, the TextIQ tool is really good for putting comments in context. You can create topics based on keywords that show tonality. (The tool isn't perfect, but it's useful for insight generation). Within Vocalize, you can also filter on that widget which can be useful.
I hope this is helpful--please reply in the thread if you'd like to discuss further or feel free to reach out!
Best,
Adam

Leave a Reply