Use of Qualtrics for Equipment check in/check out tracking? | XM Community
Solved

Use of Qualtrics for Equipment check in/check out tracking?

• 4 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi there. Not sure if I selected the correct category but here is my question. Has anyone used Qualtrics to create a survey/form for the use of tracking the loaning of equipment. We are looking for an easy to use system of checking out equipment (i.e. Swivl camera, etc) and also checking those same items back in. We like the idea of using Qualtrics due to some of the of the features like the ticketing system, and email reminder actions that we could most likely implement with the tracking of items and their retrieval from those we loan items to.

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 14 May 2021, 20:27

View original

1 reply

Badge +48

Hi KKeizer 😊! Qualtrics is a fantastic platform for equipment tracking! As you said, you could use email tasks and ticket tasks, triggered by survey responses, to assign tickets and send confirmation emails to users. On the survey level, you could use quotas and display logic to hide items that are out of stock. You could also use retake links and branch logic and email tasks to create an approval process if someone needs to approve the loaning of special equipment! The possibilities are endless! If you need assistance setting this up, you'll want to reach out to the Support team.

Leave a Reply