Are there limitations on the number of custom reports that can be created for a single survey? | XM Community
Skip to main content

I have a survey with 55 individuals being evaluated by specific peers. I am planning to create one solid custom report and then copy it 54 times and add a filter to report/copy to only show data for a single individual--rename each copy to include the name of the individual (have the report title print at the top of each). Next, I plan to copy/paste the custom report link for each individual into a spreadsheet (next to the person's name on their individual row), so that both continuous aggregated data and evaluation period data can be observed by people with access to the spreadsheet at any point of their choosing. Because we have experienced issues with custom reports crashing, not saving, or being unresponsive while building and editing them, I am wondering if 55 custom reports tied to one single survey will create problems or if there are general limits on the number of reports that can be created? THANK YOU in advance for your help!!

Hello, I am not sure if there is a limit but I have a few different surveys where I've done exactly the process you discussed, except I had to make 100 copies, and I haven't run into any issues with it.

Leave a Reply