Collaboration dashboard or 'quick overview' ideas | XM Community

Collaboration dashboard or 'quick overview' ideas

• 24 August 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13
I would like to propose there either be an extra column that can be added to the Projects list and a separate dashboard (for regular users, not just admins) to easily see who has collaboration rights on the projects. Even if it is a simple count of collaborators with a popup list of users on the Projects list that would help tremendously. I have a long list of projects I need to assign collaborators to, however there is no way to quickly see if a project has any collaborators or not simply by looking at the Projects list.

What do you think?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
For Dashboard, you able to see the number of "administrator" with whom the dashboard is shared.

For Project, at most, you will be able to see who is the owner of the project and the Group name

!
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
@"w.patrick.gale" - Although it is important to you, I don't think it would be important to a large majority of users. My guess is that if you asked users what 1 other column they would like to see added to the Projects list you would get a bunch of different answers.
Userlevel 5
Badge +13
The problem is that I am the administrator on all of these projects, so me seeing 'myself' listed under the administrator column doesn't help me. And I believe for those who are actually using collaboration or would like to, would not find it easy to see who they are collaborating with when they have dozens and dozens of surveys with different needs. I have one project alone with probably 50 surveys. It's not easy to tell if I assigned 'Joey' to 5 of the surveys or all 50 without painfully clicking though each survey.

Heck, just put this in the API and I would be happy (at least then I could automate a search for collaborators assigned). Plastics is not the future now, it is automation.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @"w.patrick.gale"! Feel free to post this in our Product Ideas category, as it is a feature not already developed by our team. Be sure to review the How to Write a Good Product Idea template and our Ideation Guidelines before you post your idea!

Leave a Reply