Is there a way to track email triggers sent? Similar to tracking an email distribution... | XM Community
Question

Is there a way to track email triggers sent? Similar to tracking an email distribution...

• 21 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi All,
I am new to Qualtrics and figuring things out as I go by practice or finding my answers here.
This one I cannot find out but I want to create an email trigger on a survey in which it will be able to be tracked...So for those who received an email trigger, I want to have a report or a question embedded or something similar in which it is able to tell me the set of survey responders which received this particular email trigger.
Is there a way to do this in Qualtrics?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

You could kind of spoof it. You could simply create the email trigger so that it goes out under the conditions you set. Then in the Survey Flow, set up the same exact conditions, but so that it fires an embedded data quality "Email Triggered = Yes". It wouldn't be actually triggered by the Email going out. But they would both fire under the same circumstances so you have the data point you're looking for.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Ah yes...I had already done it this way but failed to update post.
Thank you Kate! Much appreciated.

Leave a Reply