Solved

Time out (logout) while in Survey Flow

• 15 November 2017
  • 29 replies

Show first post

29 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
@bstrahin interesting. CTRL + S does nothing on my computer (Windows). Qualtrics still saves things automatically. I just find when it says I "timed out" my most recent edit is never saved.
Badge +5
I am using FireFox and noticed that after 2 hours of working constantly regardless whether it is Survey flow, editing, or quota, the system just "timed out" and log off without saving the work. This is really annoying and I had to save my work very frequently (Ctrl S) but I still lost my work after last saving.
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Happens to me daily as well while I am using the platform actively
Userlevel 7
Badge +38

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/19663#Comment_19663Hey all, this just happened again today to another Community Member. I can only imagine how many non-community members also face this problem. Our Product Idea has gone unanswered by Qualtrics. If you haven't yet, please copy your story over there and upvote our issue. So far we are at 16 upvotes but the top upvotes are in the 30's so we seem to have a way to go before we might get the developers' attention. Even if you think you upvoted but may not have recently, please pop back over and double check that the upvote button is shaded black for you. Thanks!

Leave a Reply