Email list upload - contacts missing | XM Community
Question

Email list upload - contacts missing

• 13 June 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hey all. I'm trying to figure out why some of my contacts do not get uploaded into the directory. For example, I uploaded a list which had 1500 contacts but, only 1400 were uploaded. I'm looking at the 100 which were not uploaded and see that they have a valid email address and name. What are the reasons why Qualtrics would leave these 100 out?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Does your directory have merge rule on it (deduplication based on email address, for example)? If so, did you dedupe your list prior to upload? It's possible they're merged automatically during your upload.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi, yes the list was already deduped prior to the upload.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Have you reviewed the import details report?
image.png

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi, unfortunately I had already closed out that window so was unable to download it. I don't see how I could get a copy another way. I did look at the ones who weren't uploaded and they all have a valid email address.

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Hi there chamnap, if you have not already, you might try reaching out to our support team to get some assistance with this one:
Qualtrics SupportClick "contact support" in the upper right-hand corner. Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46928#Comment_46928Do you have the full XM Directory? If so, you still might be able to find the import details report by clicking the Tasks Completed button.
image.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

chamnap if Support is able to assist, would you let us know what the issue was? It would be helpful for us all to understand anything that might impact the import process.

Leave a Reply