Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Query string in personal link

chasmasb
chasmasb Rancho Cordova, CACommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in Survey Platform

I've used the query strings with the anonymous links it has worked very well. I'm now trying to use it for personals links in a multi phased study. I'm adding "?Phase=1" at the end of the personal link. I'm using this to send respondents down the phase 1 or 2 part of the study (using branch in survey flow). However, it keeps sending them down phase 2 instead of 1 even when i specify 1 in the logic. Any tips?

Best Answer

• TomG
    TomG Raleigh, NCCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Personal links already have a parameter preceded by ? as part of the link, so you should add &Phase=1 at the end of a personal link.

Answers

• SaurabhPujare_Ugam
    SaurabhPujare_Ugam IndiaCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Sage ✭✭✭

@chasmasb,

Would it be possible to share the screenshot of your survey flow logic, so that we can understand better?

• chasmasb
    chasmasb Rancho Cordova, CACommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Thank you @TomG . That was exactly the problem.