Enquiries about panel recruitment sample and procedures | XM Community

Enquiries about panel recruitment sample and procedures

• 30 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi there,
I'm a Ph.D. student from Monash University and I' helping out an academic staff to manage her data collection process.
As advised by some other academics from our Uni, we reckon that Qualtrics offers panel recruitment service.
However, when I navigated the home page of Qualtrics & searched for previous questions/ ideas on this forum, I couldn't identify relevant information.
Could you kindly help with the following questions?

1. Where I could find the panel recruitment function/service information?

2. Is there any FAQ site that I can navigate to get a better understanding of the pricing and procedures of this service?

3. We have specific recruitment criteria for our potential participants, and we would like to make sure that we may recruit the sufficient number of participants before we launch the surveys. In particular, we want to recruit 600 adults who currently work (full-time or part-time) in Australia. We may set other selection qualifications later on, but we need to confirm this most important criterion first. Could you advise whether I should list all of our selection qualifications here or there are other means we should use for this kind of specific questions?

It would be great if you could advise on above matters and looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks and all the bests,
Phoenix Chan
Ph.D. candidate
Monash University

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi Phoenix ,
I would suggest reaching out to Qualtrics Research Services. They will help you determine the parameters for your panel and determine pricing. (I've never seen an FAQ for this service or found pricing posted online.) Good luck!

Thanks MatthewM ! That's really helping and I'm in contact with the representative of the Qualtrics Research Services team! Thanks so much again and bests of luck to your research and future projects!

Leave a Reply