Q&A | Jill Larson and Karen Goldstein
The Most Unique Q&A Yet
From July 19th to August 2nd, you will have the incredible opportunity to ask Karen Goldstein, Principal XM Scientist of PX, and Jill Larson, XM Platform Product Manager, about product design, experience, innovation, and development, as well as their careers, interests, best practices, and more.
Jill Larson, a Washington native, began her graduate career in sales and marketing at companies like The Transpo Group and Neptune Society. By 2008, Larson co-founded Smart Cremation, a $20,000,000 business that enables families to efficiently plan and fund cremations. Larson transitioned to Microsoft in 2013, where she took on a variety of roles, including Director of Marketing and Principal Program Manager. After five years at Microsoft, Larson joined Qualtrics as an XM Platform Product Manager, overseeing product design and growth. Over the last 20 years, she has developed a deep understanding of product creation, marketing, and consumption across numerous industries.
Karen Goldstein, a Minnesota native, began her postgraduate career understanding consumer needs and behaviors at companies such as The NPD Group and Synovate. By 2012, Goldstein transitioned towards consumer and customer research, specializing in Segmentation and Innovation research methods at GFK as the Vice President of Market Opportunities and Innovation, as well as the Senior Vice President of Consumer Insights. In 2019, Goldstein joined Qualtrics as an XM Scientist in Research Services. Today, she is a Principal XM Scientist with a focus on PX and DesignXM. Over the last 25 years, she has built deep expertise in Innovation Research methods across numerous categories and industries.
How It Works
During the Q&A, you will be able to unlock prizes, including a Razer keyboard, Razer gaming chair, Airpods Pro, a Nespresso Machine, and more by completing tasks (in any order you choose). For each task completed by 11:59 PM MST on August 2nd, unless otherwise specified, a new prize will be unlocked. The majority of these tasks will require a team effort from multiple members. Those who have commented their thoughtful questions for Jill and Karen on this post will earn a badge and be entered into a raffle for a chance to win an unlocked prize. Winners will be contacted by an Admin to choose their prize before they are announced in this post.
- EXPIRED |
Unlock Apple Airpods Pro with 5 thoughtful questions on this post by 11:59 PM, July 20th.
- EXPIRED |
Razer Iskur X Ergonomic Gaming Chair with 15 thoughtful questions on this post by 11:59 PM, July 26th.
- UNLOCKED | Razer BlackWidow with 10 thoughtful questions on this post.
- Unlock $100 Amazon Gift Card with 4 thoughtful questions about Jill’s and/or Karen’s career path.
- Unlock Nespresso Vertuo Machine with 2,000 views of this post, (the one you're currently reading).
- UNLOCKED | $75 Postmates or GrubHub Gift Card with 10 upvotes on this post, (yep, still this one).
- UNLOCKED | Electric Standing Desk with 20 total upvotes on comments on this post, (mhmm...same one)!
- UNLOCKED | Razer Anzu Smart Glasses with 60 likes on this LinkedIn Post.
- Unlock $50 Uber or Lyft Gift Card with 2 questions from users native to Minnesota or Washington. Be sure to note where you are from in your comment, if you are completing this task.
- Unlock $50 Starbucks or Peets Coffee Gift Card with 4 questions from users with “K” or “J” in their first or last name. Be sure to note your name in your comment, if you are completing this task.
** There may be slight modifications to prizes depending on location. Admin reserve the right to determine what qualifies as a thoughtful question.**