🌎️ Going Global | Badge of the Month | June 2022 | XM Community

🌎️ Going Global | Badge of the Month | June 2022

🌎️ Going Global | Badge of the Month | June 2022

Show first post

60 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Good morning from a sunny Sweden, and what a WONDERFUL thread!
I was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden but took a job as a tour guide when I was 18. That enabled me to live and see a lot of wonderful places for around 8 months in each stop.
So I've lived in Mallorca (twice), Cyprus, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Barbados and Mexico.
These days I'm back in Sweden but reside in the southern part in a town called Lund, where I'm trying to enjoy life and raise a family :)
flix.jpg

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

MattiasM what a great photo! And how cool to have lived in so many interesting and unique places 😎☀️

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/47295#Comment_47295MattiasM What an adorable photo. I've been to Lund! My wife has relatives living there. We hope to return to visit again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

I love seeing all of the places far and wide our community comes from!
I will admit that it's also making me update my travel wishlist :)

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

I have lived in New York (close to Syracuse), Boston, Connecticut, Los Angeles, Indiana, Virginia, Washington, DC, Puerto Rico, and Tunisia. I live in Northern Virginia now but would LOVE to move back to Los Angeles.

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

I lived in Ohio, Michigan, and Tennessee. Would love to live half the year in Alaska and the other half in San Diego. And I love to visit other countries.

Badge +4

I have lived at Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri. I currently live in Dayton, Ohio. Not sure where I would like to live.

Badge +2

I have lived most of my life in Southern California - mostly Orange County. I was born in Bristol in the UK. My family immigrated to the US when I was 2 years old. We lived briefly in Philadelphia before moving to Long Beach and then settling in Orange County.

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

Where have you lived?
My entire life has been in Louisiana, but hopping around to a few different areas. I grew up near Baton Rouge (capital city), lived in Thibodaux for a while to start college, and moved to Lafayette to continue college.
Where do you live?
Right now our family (wife and our son) live in a suburb of Lafayette. As of right now we are right smack in the middle of both families, so road trips to visit are relatively easy to do. Lafayette at one time was voted one of the happiest cities in the country, to which we can certainly vouch!
Alternatively, where do you want to live?
Great question! One time I interviewed for a position in Virginia, unfortunate that did not work out because the state is beautiful. Other than that we are considering Pennsylvania or Florida soon as I want to continue further in grad school.

Userlevel 3
Badge +17

I started out in Sydney, Australia, and happily ended up. back here for the last 20 years, but in between times have lived in the UK, Hong Kong and Germany...quite happy to be back home!

Leave a Reply