🎯 New Year’s Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2024 | XM Community

🎯 New Year’s Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2024

• 4 January 2024
  • 78 replies
🎯 New Year’s Resolutions | Badge of the Month | January 2024
Badge +48

New Year’s Resolutions

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between January 4 and January 31, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month.

Task: Tell us about your New Year’s resolutions and professional goals for 2024!

Here at Qualtrics, we set professional goals on the company, organizational, team, and individual levels each year and quarter, driving success. Set your goals and resolutions for 2024 with us and share them by commenting below. Whether your goal is to receive a promotion, update your resume, or free up storage on your devices, we can’t wait to hear all about it!

This topic has been closed for comments

78 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Professionally, I plan on organizing my job tasks to be more proactive with repetitive tasks. I want to be more ahead of the game on more cyclic routines rather than just waiting for certain data requests, print jobs, scheduling, etc. as my position evolves.

Personally, I want to take time to de-stress and recharge more. 🙂

These are both excellent resolutions 😊

We could all probably do better with stress management in 2024! In fact, our very own XM Community Spotify playlist might help bring some good vibes to the workday: 👨‍🎤

Userlevel 2
Badge +15

Professional NYR: set super clear goals and smash them each quarter

Personal NYR: regain confidence in speaking Spanish!

Badge +48

Professional NYR: set super clear goals and smash them each quarter

Personal NYR: regain confidence in speaking Spanish!

I can definitely relate to your confidence and language related goal! I feel very shy and self-conscious whenever I speak Spanish, which completely prevents me from improving.