🎵 Productivity Playlist | Badge of the Month | August 2023 | XM Community

🎵 Productivity Playlist | Badge of the Month | August 2023

🎵 Productivity Playlist | Badge of the Month | August 2023
Badge +48

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between August 1 and August 31, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month. 

Badge Of The Month | August 2023 

Task: Share a song that makes you feel productive!

The XM Community is building a Spotify playlist, which you can access on the bottom right of community discussion lists. This playlist’s mood is inspiring, productive, and fun. We want this playlist to feel just like this unique community, which is made by you. So, we need your music recommendations! Comment a YouTube or Spotify link to a song (or songs) of your choice and we will add it to the community playlist. Together, we’ll create the perfect playlist to listen to while on the community or working on a Qualtrics project. 

This topic has been closed for comments

94 replies

Badge +48

🎵 Hi everyone! I added quite a few songs to the Productivity Playlist to get it started, but there are a few I would like to highlight! 🎵

I tried to pick a few oldies and a few newies that I think are great background music for work. I like that all of these aren’t overwhelmingly upbeat for work, but they aren’t so slow that you fall asleep either! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

How to Participate

During the first week of each month, we will post a new question, topic, or activity for you to connect with the community and earn a badge. All community members who join our team and contribute a thoughtful comment to this month’s discussion, between August 1 and August 31, will receive this badge worth 50 points by the end of the month. 

Badge Of The Month | August 2023 

Task: Share a song that makes you feel productive!

The XM Community is building a Spotify playlist, which you can access on the bottom right of the community homepage. This playlist’s mood is inspiring, productive, and fun. We want this playlist to feel just like this unique community, which is made by you. So, we need your music recommendations! Comment a YouTube link to a song (or songs) of your choice and we will add it to the community playlist. Together, we’ll create the perfect playlist to listen to while on the community or working on a Qualtrics project. 

This is so cool @AmaraW 

My fav motivational songs are

<a href="

”>Counting Stars by OneRepublic</a>

<a href="

”>Whatever it takes by Imagine Dragons</a>

<a href="

”>Fight song by Rachel Platten</a>

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

🎹 I think I will add some international tunes 🇺🇳 to this thread 🎹

And, who can forget this Eurovision classic: Dancing Lasha Tumbai | Verka Serduchka 🇺🇦

😀🎤🥁🎸

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

This is the hardest question ever posted in this group. Really, the music all depends on my mood and the project. Anyone who knows me knows how much trouble I have creating lists. Here are few that are in heavy rotation.

Could Have Been Me | Struts

Bleed It Out | Linkin Park

Born to Die | Lana Del Rey

Castle on the Hill | Ed Sheeran

Badge +48

This is the hardest question ever posted in this group. Really, the music all depends on my mood and the project. Anyone who knows me knows how much trouble I have creating lists. Here are few that are in heavy rotation.

Could Have Been Me | Struts

Bleed It Out | Linkin Park

Born to Die | Lana Del Rey

Castle on the Hill | Ed Sheeran

“This is the hardest question ever posted in this group” has me laughing 😂 
I love your choices! Born to Die is amazing. I also recommend Lana’s West Coast and Brooklyn Baby if you like her music! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +41

Productivity Tunes! what a great idea 🎵 Everyone loves some kind of music 🎶 What a great way to get introduced to some new tunes❗ 

These are some of my admitedly somewhat eclictic favourites 🎵 Some are quite chill and great as background while others are great to get pumped up with🎶 Really curious what my Qualtrics Community peers are going to come up with❗

💜 Lost On You | by LP

💚 Oxygene | by Jean Michel Jarre

💛 Me Gustas Tu | by Manu Chao

💙 Carry On | by Janne Schra

🖤 Feel it Still | by Portugal. The Man

Badge +48

@SteveBelgraver I love Feel it Still! It’s so fun and relaxed 👏🏻

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Never Give Up by NEFFEX

Lakshya (Target/ Goal) motivates you to focus to achieve your goals.

Zinda (Alive) - If you are (feel) alive, then work towards achieving your goals.

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Productivity Tunes! what a great idea 🎵 Everyone loves some kind of music 🎶 What a great way to get introduced to some new tunes❗ 

These are some of my admitedly somewhat eclictic favourites 🎵 Some are quite chill and great as background while others are great to get pumped up with🎶 Really curious what my Qualtrics Community peers are going to come up with❗

💜 Lost On You | by LP

💚 Oxygene | by Jean Michel Jarre

💛 Me Gustas Tu | by Manu Chao

💙 Carry On | by Janne Schra

🖤 Feel it Still | by Portugal. The Man

Steve! I love Jean Michel Jarre -- what a great addition to this conversation! 💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Never Give Up by NEFFEX

Lakshya (Target/ Goal) motivates you to focus to achieve your goals.

Zinda (Alive) - If you are (feel) alive, then work towards achieving your goals.

These are fabulous additions! We’ll have to make sure they get added to our playlist 🎶

Userlevel 6
Badge +52

Wowwww!!! Love this activity.

I would suggest this songs just to go with the flow and build a dashboard with good music on the background 🤣🤣

Snow - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Clap your hands - Whilk & Misky

Liberation - Harold van Lennep

Talk is cheap - Chet Faker

Medallo City - Maluma

TQG - Karol G & Shakira

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Some of the songs, that always give peace and always motivate me to never stop, and do something better in my life.

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

This is fun….. Love this activity :)

These are the songs which i listen while working to keep me motivated and productive.

Bleed It Out

Not Afraid

8 Mile

Brooklyn baby

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

So here we are making a playlist here.. that’s great actually 

My go to music when i seek some music therapy is

1. There’s nothing holding me back
  2. Trampoline
  3. Mockingbird by Eminem 
  4. Sugar by maroon 5
  5. believer and natural by imagine dragons

however I still got a lot more to share that would be bollywood lofi’s 

Userlevel 6
Badge +39

Sadly, I will not be able to contribute to this playlist: I am utterly unable to work, focus and be productive while music is playing in the background, even less with headphones on. I sing along, my mind starts to wander, I daydream. I’ve even been known to stand up and dance... It is hopeless.

I’ll be sure to check out the playlist while not working though! :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

This is the best topic ever, I would like to contribute my all-time favorites to this playlist. 😍

Coldplay - The Scientist

Coldplay - Fix You

Imagine Dragons - It's Time

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

Don Omar - Danza Kuduro

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Apart from what I have seen above following are songs I like to hear to motivate/calm myself:

Userlevel 4
Badge +20

Love this topic and I’m looking forward to hearing songs I’ve never heard before! I’m currently on an old school kick so here’s a few of my favs 😎

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus

The Black Crows - She Talks to Angels

Eminem - Lose Yourself 

The Bestie Boys - No Sleep Till Brooklyn

The B52’s - Rock Lobster

Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison

Blackstreet - No Diggity

Dr. Dre - Nuthin But A “G” Thang

En Vogue - Free Your Mind

Badge +48

@KOgles I LOVE Personal Jesus! It is so good 🔥

Badge +48

@Shivamvig_sv I frequently work with Trampoline in the background - it’s such a great song for work!

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Some of the songs, that always give peace and always motivate me to never stop, and do something better in my life.

@ArunDubey -- I love how you embedded the songs in your post! Great music choices, too 🎶

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

@KOgles oh wow, so many of these are my faves, too! I’m a big B-52’s fan from back in the day 😀 Theirs was the first concert I ever attended and I saw them recently on tour just before they “retired” 🎸🎹🎤

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Apart from what I have seen above following are songs I like to hear to motivate/calm myself:

Who can resist the “Rocky” theme?!? 😀💜🥊

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

This is the best topic ever, I would like to contribute my all-time favorites to this playlist. 😍

Coldplay - The Scientist

Coldplay - Fix You

Imagine Dragons - It's Time

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

Don Omar - Danza Kuduro

I’m glad to see Coldplay on your list -- I think they’re great and especially loved their early albums 💿💜

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

@ArunDubey -- I love how you embedded the songs in your post! Great music choices, too 🎶

Thank you, @Michael_Cooksey 😇