Delay the opening of the whole survey | XM Community
Solved

Delay the opening of the whole survey

• 13 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Hey Guys,

I want to know if there is any parameter or CSS that allows us to delay the opening of the pop-up survey just after validating all the conditions in our intercept ? On my side, I set-up some conditions on a Google data Layer Event, and it’s quiet “agressive” to have directly the survey just after ckicking on a button, I want to delay (for example 4sec) it.

icon

Best answer by ArunDubey 14 December 2023, 11:50

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/editing-questions/question-types-guide/advanced/timing/

Badge +1

Does it work for the whole pop up window? Because I do not want to only delay a question but the global pop up :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

@B_Raymond : you can update your creative setting under options tab. Please refer below screenshot of popover creative and update the Popover Timing settings as per your requirement.

Badge +1

@B_Raymond : you can update your creative setting under options tab. Please refer below screenshot of popover creative and update the Popover Timing settings as per your requirement.

Because I took the “template” of responsive dialogue (I guess?), I am not able to have deeper options :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Hi @B_Raymond , even responsive dialogue has option to apply the animation. In the provided screenshot you can see there is survey display option under it. Please check inside of that.

Badge +1

Hi @B_Raymond , even responsive dialogue has option to apply the animation. In the provided screenshot you can see there is survey display option under it. Please check inside of that.

Many thanks @ArunDubey I was completely not using these options ! Really usefull :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Hi @B_Raymond , even responsive dialogue has option to apply the animation. In the provided screenshot you can see there is survey display option under it. Please check inside of that.

Many thanks @ArunDubey I was completely not using these options ! Really usefull :)

All the best, @B_Raymond !! :)

Leave a Reply