Ipad survey | XM Community
Solved

Ipad survey

• 24 April 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

ipad kiosk survey: Anyone having idea how to create a ipad survey for store displaying first question always and restart after submitting. also if someone left in middle to restart after few seconds or have restart button.

icon

Best answer by CxEx 24 April 2023, 09:29

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

You can put survey anonymous link in the end of survey redirect. This way survey will always restart when someone complete the survey. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

That is correct but how i can make sure survey displays first question instead of survey link, like we have surveys in stores for example in Ikea.

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

That is correct but how i can make sure survey displays first question instead of survey link, like we have surveys in stores for example in Ikea.

Sorry dind’t got this, please elaborate.

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Add “?Q_DL=1” to the end of the url to always display first question of the survey

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Like an ipad is installed in building which show the survey as first question. we dont want to show survey link but directly first question (for e.g smiley satisfaction question)

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

Like an ipad is installed in building which show the survey as first question. we dont want to show survey link but directly first question (for e.g smiley satisfaction question)

This link might be helpful.

In which browser will you be opening the survey? If safari then try command+F to get full screen mode.

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

@PeeyushBansal  - In summary: -

• Use anonymous link and Open it in browser.
  • Put device on kiosk mode so consumer can’t switch that screen and can only play with survey. As already mentioned above in thread
  • Have a JavaScript code in survey header which redirect survey back to original anonymous link in case there is no touch on device screen for 20-30 seconds. This will take care of end of screen also, so its fine even we don’t put additional redirect at the end of survey.
  • Disable the survey setting “Allow respondents to finish later” so after each refresh, feedback is considered as new response
Userlevel 7
Badge +33

@PeeyushBansal  - In summary: -

• Use anonymous link and Open it in browser.
  • Put device on kiosk mode so consumer can’t switch that screen and can only play with survey. As already mentioned above in thread
  • Have a JavaScript code in survey header which redirect survey back to original anonymous link in case there is no touch on device screen for 20-30 seconds. This will take care of end of screen also, so its fine even we don’t put additional redirect at the end of survey.
  • Disable the survey setting “Allow respondents to finish later” so after each refresh, feedback is considered as new response

Thanks @kimothiSaurabh, This is detailed, I will call you to discuss more on this with you :)

Leave a Reply