SIDE BY SIDE QUESTION FORMATTING | XM Community
Solved

SIDE BY SIDE QUESTION FORMATTING

• 9 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello. I have 2 basic (hopefully) questions for formatting a side-by-side question (matrix).
1) Can anyone tell me the code for aligning the comments to the right in a an SBS question? It appears that it formats to the center by default.
2) Is there anyone who knows how to delete the un-used row in an SBS question - see red arrow below. Ordinarily, the labels "Answer 1, Answer 2, etc.) would be located in this space if I were using a multiple choice or other framework. However, since I am using a drop down menu for each column, this row is redundant.
Help on any of these questions would be deeply appreciated.
online question.png

icon

Best answer by ahmedA 9 February 2021, 21:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

1. click on Team Dynamics. Select All. Delete.

2. .InputText { text-align: left !important;}

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello.
First, thank you so much for helping.
The code worked beautifully. (I can't tell you how long I tried working with different variations of "text-align: right" without anything happening. Thanks.
The row is still a mystery. When I click on Team Dynamics, I'm not provided with the opportunity to select all -- unless I delete the heading "Team Dynamics" which is not what I want to do. I'm sure there's a way to do it but I'm not experienced enough with Qualtrics and css to figure it out. But thank you for the motivation to I need to keep trying. Cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Can you share a screenshot of this question in the survey editor?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I'd be happy to. However, you will have to forgive me for not fully understanding how to proceed. I am very (very) new to the community and I haven't figured out my away around as yet. However, when I do, I will post the screenshot as you've requested. Thank you for your help again.

Leave a Reply