SOLUTIONS FOR ADDING HORIZONTAL LINES OR ALTERING ROW COLORS IN AN SBS QUESTION | XM Community
Solved

SOLUTIONS FOR ADDING HORIZONTAL LINES OR ALTERING ROW COLORS IN AN SBS QUESTION

• 9 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello.
I would like to add horizontal dividing lines or alternating row colors to my side-by-side question Since I do not have javascript permissions, an alternative solution would be most gratifying. Does anyone have any code they would be willing to share? Changing alternate row colors in the Old Look and Feel editor did not seem to have an effect. Ideally, I just want something subtle that makes it easier to differentiate the rows. Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by ahmedA 9 February 2021, 19:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

See if you can add this question HTML:

It should also work for matrix type questions.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you so very much! One additional question, if I may . . . You wouldn't by any chance know how to get rid of the extra row (see red arrow), would you? It's driving me dizzy.
SBS QUESTION.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I don't know what that is, maybe its something to do with your theme. Maybe its the Answers row, however, if that is empty, then none of your answers will be recorded.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Understood. Originally, it would be the space for "Answer 1" and "Answer 2" labels if I chose another theme. (Labels for the option choices.) However, since I'm using a drop down menu, it isn't really needed. Perhaps I'm just stuck with it.

Leave a Reply