Adding piped text to CX Dashboard | XM Community
Solved

Adding piped text to CX Dashboard

• 11 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi XM Community! 

Is there a way to add piped text to a CX Dashboard, for example in the Rich Text Editor?

I'd like to add descriptive text with variables, like this:

Of course I have linked these variables as embedded data in the Dashbaord Data, but I can't use them as piped text in a widget like that.

icon

Best answer by Sowrabh1993 11 July 2023, 11:44

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

I dont think you can pipe as we do in survey.

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Dashboard didn’t support piping text. You can give static question text to your widget description. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @JohannesCE,

Dashboard does not support piped text, but you can create breakdown bars which would show the final selection based on the filters that you apply.

For eg: Create 6 breakdown bars for the 6 ED fields that you have. Once you apply the correct filters it will show you the correct data that is captured.

Though it’s not ideal, but that’s a workaround.

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi @JohannesCE,

Adding Piped text in dashboard is not possible as of now. But you can use a workaround mentioned by @Sowrabh1993.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @JohannesCE,

Rich Text Editor in CX Dashboards does not support the direct use of piped text. Piped text is a feature for surveys that allows dynamic content insertion based on respondent data.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I added this feature request to Evolve. For anyone who thinks it would be useful to have piped text or the ability to use embedded data in the Rich Text Editor widget, please upvote the idea:

Leave a Reply