Alternative Widgets for Text IQ topics/comments? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi, I'm trying to configure a widget for my text IQ topics. I currently have the bubble text IQ chart, but it doesn't give enough info if I screenshot it. Is there another widget I can use?
I tried doing a simple chart but it doesn't display at all. Not sure what to do.
Thanks, I'm new to Qualtrics.

Hi qualtrics_2021,

There is a lot of widgets that works with textIQ
Here is an example of a text analysis dashboard. It is in french, but it can give you a preview of the possibilities
image.pngFor your simple chart, I recommend to work with topic count or topic sentiment.

Have fun !
Élie

Another option is to use the simple chart with topics/sentiment and the separate Response Ticket widget for verbatims. The reason I go this route is this option allows the user to click into the topic/sentiment and have the verbatims filter to see the comments associated with that topic/sentiment.
image.pngThe issue I have with this solution (and I submitted the idea for this) is that it doesn't allow sorting the topics by total count of responses, only by a specific sentiment dimension (so I choose Very Positive).
The other widgets don't allow for easy interactive filtering for topics/sentiment to view verbatims, so they are not very useful from that perspective in my opinion since it's important to get the context behind the topics when taking action. I really wish that the Text iQ widget allowed for interactive filtering of verbatims.

Leave a Reply